If a gambler likes card games, but not yet ready to bet high (or even bet for money), he can pick free Video Blackjack — this is the same game (resembling the one that is played with a live dealer), but the initial bets there are lower.
Some casinos offer 3 dollars for a hand and even 1 USD. The chances to lose here are smaller than in the case with live casinos.
Playing free Video Blackjack rules
Free Video Blackjack has the same classic game rules as a real card game, and very often, people pick it as it is easier than Poker. In brief, the successful gambler wins when he gets 21 points and not more. If drawing cards from the deck, he understands that the total number of the points is over 21, he is a loser. In this case, the number of the points on the hand of his rival does not play a role (sure, if they have under 21).
Here are the basic rules that are used in most casinos:
- A player can double his bet on any first two cards, despite the number of points on them;
- The player is not allowed to double the bet if in this game the player has divided a pair (s).
- All pairs are split;
- The insurance in free Video Blackjack works. The surrender rule does work often.
- The game is played mainly by one deck but sometimes, several decks are involved.
As variants of this game exist, rules vary, but the main one (fight for “21”) remains always the same.
Best slots with Video BJ
Today, free online Video Blackjack is called among the top-rated card games as it combines all the benefits of a live game (with dealers, who are real people) and pluses of slots (fast game, first of all). The following free Video Blackjack games are referred to the best ones (according to real online reviews of players):
- Perfect Blackjack (Playtech). Here, the smallest bet is 0.01, and the maximum one is 100. Insurance, doubling and splitting cards work here.
- Pontoon BJ (by BetSoft). Bets start here from 1 credit. It is a variant of a classic BJ but a deck of 48 cards is involved here.
- Super 7’s Multihand (iSoftBet). With the biggest bet of 10 credits here and insurance, the player can win here easily. This variant of the game differs from the other types of BJ as here; the gambler can play 3 hands. Thus, he has more chances to win, however, he risks here more as well.
- Super Fun 21 BJ (Microgaming). Surrender, splitting, insurance options work here. The maximal bet is 200 credits, and the bet can be even tripled.
Choosing any free Video Blackjack games, a player can try his hand at this classic cards’ entertainment, and after some time, he will be ready to make real bets and get large awards for his wins.