Every year the gambling industry is developing faster and faster. First, slot machines with a video screen and 3D graphics began to appear. They were replaced by a new innovative solution – an online casino with several thousand games. But the owners of online casinos did not stop there either! The next appeared mobile casino applications, allowing players to spend time gambling using mobile devices. So why not go further and add some real world to your virtual casino?
Yes, now we will talk about live tables. This is an innovative new section in the casino with live streams and live dealers playing games. In the category of live games, you can find live Blackjack (or simply 21), bingo, video wheel of fortune, roulette and many other games. Blackjack is especially popular because with the help of the broadcast you can always see the cards on the table and make sure that they are not rigged. Another great advantage of live Blackjack is that you can play with your mobile devices from anywhere in the world.
Online Blackjack rules
Not familiar with Blackjack? This is a popular card game that belongs to the table games category. During the game, the players do not play against each other, but against one common opponent – the dealer. The rounds go by very quickly, and to playing like a pro you just need to learn the rules and play a few hands. Detailed review of live Blackjack rules:
- According to the rules, all players fight against the dealer.
- The main goal of the game is to beat the dealer’s hand and not exceed 21 points.
- Cards 2-10 have a value according to their number.
- Jack, Queen and King have a value of 10.
- Ace is either 1 or 11, whichever makes the hand better.
- At the beginning of the game, all players receive 2 cards face up.
- The dealer receives one card face down and one card face up.
- The player has the option to get more cards or keep his hand.
- If you exceed 21 points, you are eliminated from the game regardless of the dealer’s hand.
- After all players have made a move, the dealer reveals his second card.
- The dealer will draw cards until his combo is 17 points or higher.
- If the dealer exceeds 21, then all players get a payout.
- If the dealer does not exceed 21, then those players who were able to beat it win.
Online Blackjack is much easier than many other card games, such as Texas Hold’em. Play a few games and you will quickly see it.
Live dealer Blackjack details
Online Blackjack and live Blackjack rules do not change for both PC and mobile clients. However, playing with a live dealer has several unique features:
- All actions of the dealer can be seen on the online broadcast.
- You can chat with a dealer, ask for advice on bets and make friends.
- Many find their favorite dealers and only play when they are leading their games.
- All cards in the game are physical, so you can clearly see how the dealer drafts it and opens it on the table.
- One of the main advantages of live dealer games is that you can feel the unforgettable atmosphere of a real casino without leaving your home.
Live tables in casinos added to online games exactly what they lacked – live communication and atmosphere. This is the main factor in choosing this format of games among modern players.